Sunday, November 18, 2012

Showing off our Artist side..

This weekend has come and gone. I can't believe how quick the weekend just snuck in and passed us by. Regardless of that I do thank God that I get the chance to spend quality time with my baby. Yes, I did say baby! He may be 5 years old but to me he will always be my BABY!  My hubby and I both work and we try our best to spend most of our time with our little guy. Well this weekend was mommy and me time with my little guy, so I decided to take him to this place called Painted Earth Pottery. I had notice this place in the plaza near our home. I would say I had passed by it more that 100 times but would just peak from the outside. I was really curious to see what they had to offer. So that is when I told my son that we were going to go be artist! He wasn't quite following what I was saying but I assured him that he would have fun. So he said Yes! When we arrived to the pottery place he was in AWE! He seen some other customers there painting away to their pottery pieces and I could just see his excitement in his eyes. He asked if we were going to do the same. Well let me tell you we had a really good time choosing our pieces and our colors I don't have picture of the final finished product because we had to leave our pieces there to get glazed. I can't wait to see them and to show them to you too.


He wanted a Dinosaur
He started to paint..
Our color palate..
Getting into the painting groove..
Showing off my piece..
He amazes me all the time...
My little Reindeer ....
He added some color...
And of course hot chocolate was a must..
Yummy!!
He said CHEERS mommy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...