Monday, September 24, 2012

Late Night Card Making Silhouette/Cricut

Hello My Sweet Coasters,
The weekend is over and now time to get back on track with the daily work week, school and house duties. I feel like I have been off blog land for a bit. Which I have!!!! If I have your blog on facebook not to worry I have kept up with your blogs and reading all your wonderful post. All you ladies that have blogs and keep up with them on a daily basis more power to you!! You guys are amazing!!! Here are a few that I keep up with Quaintly Garcia, Dear Darling and JennisseMakeup again you gals are awesome! Keep doing what you do because you are Great at it!!

The weekend was almost over and I remembered that my son's Kindergarten teacher was leaving his class this Monday. I had told my son we would make his teacher a Thank you farewell card. I almost forgot so I had to with it and put something together quick!! Down below is what I put together. I hope she liked her card. My son kept asking me if I was done with it. I told him "Baby, when you wake up in the morning your teacher's card will be waiting in your back pack"... He said you promise mommy?? Yup! I said..... 


P.S. I am glad I had the Silhouette just because after selling my Cricut and re-purchasing it again I didn't have many cartridges to work with. I haven't gone into the Cricut Craft Room so I am not sure if it's like the Silhouette Studio where you look for a shape number or saying and you can purchase just that. 






Getting the Layout ready...
Dusting off the Silhouette Cameo
Finish Product..
Note to Teacher from My Little Man...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...