Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So Much Going On...

Hello friends!!


It feels like I have been gone from blog world for such a long time, but in reality I have been keeping up with your post. If you have facebook and have a page I have been reading what has been going on in your side of town. I in the other hand have not been posting much lately. I've had lots going on in such little time. I am very happy to say that I have finally started my new job, my son has turned the BIG 5 and also is in transition of loosing his first tooth. OH MY!! My husband and I have continued our PLANT STRONG lifestyle... I will admit I do tend to cheat a bit... And I know, I am only cheating myself.  I know why I keep asking my husband how is it that he has lost 13 pounds more than I have????? ANSWER: He stays strong and DOESN'T CHEAT!!!!!! I wish I had better pics to show our real before... We are still in working progress and when I get a chance I will post after pics with better results. Let me not forget to mention our NEW ADDITION... SAMMY he is our 5 month old Yorkie. He is the cutest little fella. But don't let that cute face fool ya! He can get himself in trouble at times. Last but not least I received my new bike that my hubby and son got me for my Mother's day gift. I will say that they are not trying to send me any subliminal messages with this.. lol!! I LOVE IT!  Well it's time to go.. and finish my wife, mommy duties. Hope you are all having a great week! XOXO



We are working on it...
My face looks thinner... YEAH!
My Little Dinosaurologist..
Our new Addition Sammy...
And my new best friend.. Sort of... LOL!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...