Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Monster Jam 2012


Monster Jam! Monster Jam!! That is all I hear around my house. My little guy is obsessed with Monster Jam trucks at this time. I see these things every where around the house. In my bed, in my purse, even in my lunch bag. Luciano dreams with these little monster trucks.  What is even more interesting is watching him doing YouTube reviews. He tells me that he wants me to take a quick video of him doing a review on his latest and greatest new truck. Where does he get this stuff from? What he doesn't know is that mom and dad are taking him to experience this Monster Jam event live and up close this 2 weeks from now. I can't wait to see his face when we walk in to the Qualcom Stadium in San Diego. He is going to flip!!

Oh and by the way his favorite all time truck is "El Toro Loco". I will not lie I am actually a bit excited myself for this event. I might just take a few pics with the famous Monster truck Drivers. lol! 



Part of his collection


Part of his Christmas gift

The Famous Toro Loco

 
One of his other ultimate favorites Grave Digger

2 comments:

Courtney Ash said...

How fun is that!? Can't say I have ever been to one but I deff wanna go now!

Isela said...

Hi Courtney, Thanks for the follow back. =} Yes, I am super excited. I have never been to one myself. From the forecast for this weekend it is supposed to be raining so this is deff going to be very intersting. =} My hubby said more mudd the better..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...