Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gray Hair is killing me!!!




Wow!! it has been a while since I have blogged! My life is a little crazy these past few days or weeks. Lots of changes going on at work. Where I just want to SCREEEEEEAAAM!!!!  I will be fine.. but the one thing that will make me scream is all the gray hair I am noticing!!! What is going on??? How did this happen?? When did this happen??  I don't know I am kind of thinking of making a trend with my blotches of gray hair where I am just going to roll with it. I always have admired the females that rock their gray locks and rock it really well. Hopefully this will be me!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I know I'm all late on here...been crazy busy too :/. But I just had to respond! I totally hear ya! My grays are out of control!!!! LOL. Im tired of dying them..it feels like a race trying to keep up with these suckers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...