Saturday, April 30, 2011

Maná Long Overdue Concert..

MANA' IN CONCERT!!! LONG OVERDUE TOUR FINALLY!!!

If you are a MANA' fan I am sure you know what I am talking about it has been about 5 years since their last concert. Everyone has been waiting patiently to know when this concert was coming to town and if there was going to even be a concert soon. I was super excited when my hubby told me that the radio station just mentioned that they were coming to L.A STAPLE CENTER June 23, 2011. NO WAY!!!
I am a BIG fan of theirs. Listening to their music brings me back to my High School years.. I have not had the chance to make it out to see them and this time around I was going to make sure I was there!!! I am not going to get too excited until I see my purchased tickets in my hand. But nonetheless I got them!! I was on edge because this sale was going to start at 10am while at work. My work load is pretty busy on a Friday morning. What excuse was I going to give to get away from my desk to jump online to get my tix. But GOOD OL IPhone app came through I downloaded the Livenation app on my phone and BAM! This app was quicker than the actual computer. Now it's just the waiting game for the concert..

5 comments:

Yuri said...

Awww Isela how exciting!!!
I LOVE MANA!!!!

Isela said...

Yuri, yes, it's really exciting! I didn't think I would get tickets. The first show sold out in like 20 minutes. I couldn't believe it!!

Yuri said...

OMG.. thats crazy... I guess that makes it that much MORE exciting!!! lol

Gris said...

Im going over here. July 2nd. Got my tickets yesterday. Section A Row 3. It's an arm and a leg, but it's so worth it. I'm going with my sister.

Isela said...

Gris, how exciting!! Yes, I say the same thing my money spent is so worth it!! I'll be going with my sister in law and her friend major MANÀ fans.. Have lots of fun on your concert day!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...