Friday, February 18, 2011

Men and Feminine Products...

Hello and T.G.I.F!!! Finally time to go home from work.. This week was a very long and busy week for me..  Lots going on..  I just had to share this with you before I headed home.. This morning I was listening  to KIIS FM 102.7 and Ryan Seacrest was talking about men and feminine products. He asked his audience if there were any men out there who secretly used their girlfriend's or wife's feminine products.. Which I am sure there is a lot of men out there who do.. They use the female shaving cream because it leaves a softer shave or the feminine wash because I'm sure they think "Well if it's washing someones dedicate parts it can work for me.. " LOL!! Face wipes with the fresh feel I'm sure they use that too.. But do tell me why are some men soo freaked out of walking out the store with these products???? Because they are Pink or because they have Pretty flowers in them I think... Well my other questions is why do men's product need to feel like if they have to wash of sand and dirt off their body... Well this was just something I had to share.. =) Have a great weekend!!  









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...