Monday, December 20, 2010

I tried to Edit my Blog

Today has been such a gloomy day with lots of rain. I am not complaining that we have rain. But 4 days in a row, come on we need a break. So in the mean while at home since I didn't get the chance to go and do a little more shopping before Christmas time I decided that I would spice up my blog. BIG mistake because I screwed it all up. I am bummed because I still need more practice with this whole changing of blog layouts. So here it is I had to use one of the default layouts. It's Okay I like pink and I think it's cute. =) Please give me some advise on how to make a simple transition. Love Ya!

1 comment:

Adriana said...

Are you feeling soggy yet? I love the rain but this is just crazy. We are so spoiled with great weather in SoCal that we just can't take all the gloominess! LOL
Call me if you need help with your layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...