Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do the BiG Blue Test, on World Diabetes Day

As you all can read from my profile. I am a Type 1 Diabetic. My life depends on insulin, I am happy to say that I have a job that offers me health insurance at no cost to me. That is how I get to see my doctors and fill my much needed prescriptions. Unfortunately not everyone can do that. There are many adults and children that for one reason or another can't get medical attention nor the medication that is required to survive. That is the reason why I am here today to ask for a huge BIG favor. This will only take a few minutes but will changes someones life for a life time. Please view "THE BIG BLUE TEST VIDEO" on www.youtube.com and press "LIKE IT". With every view and like we get, it donates to a cause that will help a much needed child obtain Insulin to survive..


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...