Thursday, September 2, 2010

Road Trip...




Today my friend is hosting the topic "ROAD TRIP or DAY TRIP" . The question was do you and your family love to road trip or day trip?? My answer to that was Yes, we do! We like to wake up on Saturday or Sunday mornings with no plans sometimes and say OK lets see where the road takes us. I think the best one are the ones that you don't plan at all. We like to explore our surroundings and see what is out there.. This was one of my favorite locations. This picture was taken at Bayside View Park in Chula Vista, CA. The park was beautiful and just like the name of the park it had a view to the bay.

2 comments:

Muriel said...

Thanks for stopping by, now following back! Cute pics, I like the boat!

Isela said...

Thanks Muriel, I look forward in seeing more of your blog.YOu have such great pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...