Monday, September 6, 2010

Photography SLR e-class...

As this 3 day weekend is coming to and end I'm excited. Not that it's ending but that I will be starting my online Photography SLR e-class today. This class is given by Faith at faith-simplicity.blogspot.com. I am looking forward in learning more on how to use and take great pictures with my DSLR camera. This is a 4 week course in which we'll be given emailed tutorials and 3 assignments during the week . Wish me luck! I have never had any one given me professional criticism. I will say... I am a good team player and willing to take any good or bad criticism and learning from it...


1 comment:

Carol said...

Just dropping by to follow you back! So, we are in this thing together! It should be a good challenge. Now I'm off to join the flicr group, and blog frog, and get ready for the 1st lesson!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...