Friday, September 3, 2010

Is it too soon to think about Halloween??....



Costumes, Candy, Pumpkins.... Is it too soon to think about Halloween?? Halloween is one the most awaited holidays starting from toddlers to adults just because we look forward in looking our best in that one costume we put so much thought into. Through out the years I have managed to show off some of my costumes. Since I don't like to spend so much money on something that I will be wearing a few times through the month of October. I usually go to thrift shops or find stuff around the house that will make my costume stand out. I love costume contest and I always like to participate. This is always the question between my co-workers and I...What will you be for Halloween this year?




This is my little guy as a cowboy..





Me, as a Major League Baseball Player....






Me, again as soldier... I actually won the costume contest at work...







My Husband and I. Him as Pancho Villa and I as an Adelita....

1 comment:

Carol said...

Cute! I love Halloween. Last year, we went as fairies...not the hubs, just me and the girls. This year, we'll all be little witches :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...