Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mom!

My mom's birthday was this past Wednesday September 23.. She is 62 years old to be exact! I love this woman with all of my heart. I know there are times I don't say it enough or simply show it. But my mom and I have this weird relationship that only her and I could understand and she knows that I love her so. This woman is one of the strongest woman I've known. She has a kind heart and takes every ones faults at stride. She deserves more than what I can give her. I pray to GOD that he keeps her here for many more birthday celebrations. What would I do with out her.. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Happy Birthday Carmen!

Isela said...

Thanks Adriana, I'll let my mom know you said Happy Birthday!!! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...