Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of Fall....


I can't believe summer is over. It really never felt that summer even was here. I am not complaining I am just saying. But now that Fall is here I can't be more happy that I get to finally wear my warm cozy clothes. In that wardrobe boots, scarfs, gloves and hey maybe even leg warmers are included here.. lol! I love the feeling of cold days where you get to enjoy those nice cups of hot chocolate with the heater on and some pumpkin spice bread. I am sure you are all with me on this one.

2 comments:

Adriana said...

I love Fall too and pumpkin spice bread is definitely on the menu! Love your new blog look!

Isela said...

Thanks Adri, just trying to get an upbeat look.. lol! I love everything pumpkin.. I am in search for my first slice of pumpkin pie.. I can't make one my oven is out of commission due to a short circut... darn electric ovens... =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...