Monday, September 20, 2010

Amazed


Yesterday evening I was pretty busy with trying to get my photos
submitted for my photo class. Wich I am happy to say that I was able
to get it done... This week tutorial was some what of a challenge for
me.. I do thank my hubby and son for being so understanding and
supportive with me. I just thought I would share my son's drawing with
you.. He was sitting in my computer room while I was doing all the
editing and tells me he drew a picture for me... So here it is... I
was so amazed that my 3 1/2 year old son actually put this little
dragon together all by himself ... And that's when it hit me again...
That my baby is growing up... I posted this picture very proud up in
my computer room his little eyes just shined looking at his art work
being displayed..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...