Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Start....

I have been MIA on my blog which I do apologize. I am going to make it a habit to update often. I am often on facebook, but I do have to remember not everyone is a member of facebook or myspace...

Well today I have made up my mind I have get to it with my weight problem. I am definately not at my ideal weight and I can't take it anymore to see myself that way... I have some lbs. I have to loose before next September.I know it will take some time but I will manage to achieve my goal. So I started off simple got on the treadmill for 30 minutes today. I have to make it a habit of getting on every day.. I promised my doctor and myself today. One thing it's not that simple just because I tend to get lows then that's when the whole roller coaster effect starts going.... I need some major motivation and support I have to do this.. for myself.. plus I have a wedding I will be part of and I need to look my best.. =)

1 comment:

the mommy said...

You will meet your goal! I should join you, I need to lose a few (understatement) pounds too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...