Thursday, August 12, 2010

My very own space....

I am happy to say that I managed to get my very own room/ office.. All my life I shared a room with my little brother or sister. I got married and still share a room with my husband... Now that we have an extra room in the house I decided to take over. I didn't think my husband would go for the idea just because I'm sure he had plans for it too.




At this time I have my desk with my lap top and now it's time to pick out a color a theme for this room. I plan to use this room as what men out there call their own space a MAN CAVE, but In my case it's going to be my GETAWAY this will be the place I will come and relax from the every day routine, work and stress... I need ideas now..

1 comment:

the mommy said...

How cool, do you have room for one more person, I'm sooo jealous.LOL I want to come help decorate! You need to start with some cute shelves for pics and trinkets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...