Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lab Results.... The waiting game....

So today I received a call from my primary care doctor's office to schedule a follow up visit to go over results..... At first I was hesitant to schedule the visit just because I had already gone over results with my endocrinologist so I said "Pass" on making the appointment... First of all working in the medical field you have access to outside labs from labs that have been in ordered by other physicians so I asked my doctor at work to obtain a copy... not realizing that I had another set of labs drawn.... My doctor gave me a copy, him being the nice guy... When I got the copy I realized that these where not the ones we discussed... Well I was a bit bummed because I saw a few abnormal labs but I am not quite sure what they all mean so I had to get on the phone and make an appointment with my endo doctor... I couldn't say "Hey listen I have a copy of my labs and I'm concerned" so now I have to play dumb ..... Oh man!! we will see what all these numbers mean... I will keep you posted...

2 comments:

the mommy said...

I'll be praying for you and if you need anything, just let me know!

Isela said...

Thanks Adri, I just got a call from my doctor a few minutes ago... Labs are good.... I laugh because they were pretty much labs to justify wether I am type 1 or type 2 diabetic... ironic but it was a Good bad... lol!! I had some kind of hope for me to be able to do pill form therapy.... but now it's for sure insulin it is.... Im okay with it Thanks again for the prayers... xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...